My father

  Hi my name is tshering.today i am going to tell about my father                                                                                                                                                                 My father name is sonam sherpa.he is 37 years old.he is an trekker.he used to help my mom in need.he used to be busy in his work.he is the best father I had ever in this world.I love him very much.he used to take me home in holiday.he is good person.he used to help need by giving food.when i was young he used to love me very much.i also love him too.now i am in hostle so i couldnt meet him.i am very sadbecause he is in village.i love him.he used to sleep with me and tell bed time story when i was very young.he used to carry me in his solder.my brother,mom and me was very happy.when he used to smile.now,he is in his work so that we could'nt meet him.my loveely father.byee today this much so plz veiw it friends.              Image result for father

Comments

Popular posts from this blog